EB5 United’s Scott Fuller was part of the development team, and is a current owner in the General Partner
- Dual branded Marriott Courtyard & Residence Inn
- Number of Rooms: 393
- Project Completed: June 2014
- Long-Term Hold, EB-5 Investors are earning approx. annual 8.0% return, paid monthly
- Own Marriott, Starwood, Ritz-Carlton and other brands
- Trade on the NASDAQ under symbol “MAR”
- NASDAQ-100 component, S&P 500 component
- Operate more than 6,500 properties in 127 countries and territories around the world, over 1.2 million rooms (as of September 2017), and an additional 195,000 rooms in the development pipeline
- LA LIVE was developed by Anschutz Entertainment Group (AEG), and cost approximately $2.5 billion to develop
- Features approx. 5,600,000 square feet of concert theatres, hotel, bars, restaurants, office space and more
- Home to the Staples Center, Grammy Museum, and 54-story two hotel hybrid tower hotel that includes a 879 room JW Marriott, 123 room Ritz-Carlton Hotel, and 224 Residences at the Ritz Carlton condominiums
- LA Live is located immediately adjacent to the Los Angeles Convention Center
We work exclusively with well-capitalized developers that invest real equity into our projects. We structure investor safeguards and risk protections, and act as the fiduciary for our EB-5 investors.
THIS COMPANY OVERVIEW IS NOT AN OFFER TO SELL OR A SOLICITATION TO BUY ANY SECURITIES OF THE COMPANY. IT CONTAINS FORWARD LOOKING STATEMENTS, IT IS ONLY A BRIEF SUMMARY, IS INHERENTLY INCOMPLETE, IS FOR INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY, IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE, AND SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS PROVIDING SUFFICIENT INFORMATION TO EVALUATE ANY INVESTMENT IN THE COMPANY. ANY SECURITIES WHICH MAY BE OFFERED BY THE COMPANY SHALL BE DONE SO ONLY BY MEANS OF A CONFIDENTIAL PRIVATE PLACEMENT MEMORANDUM AND OTHER DEFINITIVE DOCUMENTS IN COMPLIANCE WITH APPLICABLE SECURITIES LAWS.