EB5 United’s Scott Fuller was the CEO of the company that raised EB-5 funds, and also part of the development team, and former owner in the Project
- Hotel managed by Marriott International
- Number of Rooms: 225
- Project Completed: April 2014
- EB-5 Investors distributed profits of $6,600,000 in just first two years
- EB-5 Capital 100% returned with 12% yield to EB-5 Investors October, 2019
- Own Marriott, Starwood, Ritz-Carlton and other brands
- Trade on the NASDAQ under symbol “MAR”
- NASDAQ-100 component, S&P 500 component
- Operate more than 6,500 properties in 127 countries and territories around the world, over 1.2 million rooms (as of September 2017), and an additional 195,000 rooms in the development pipeline
- The Pearl District was named one of the coolest neighborhoods in the world in 2016
- 15 Coolest Neighborhoods in the World
- The Pearl is one of the most successful urban redevelopments in the U.S., and the most valuable real estate in Portland
- For travelers seeking a hotel, the Pearl District is the first choice given the vibrant mix of the Live-Work-Play community full of condominiums, apartments, office space, art galleries, restaurants, bars, shopping and public parks
We work exclusively with well-capitalized developers that invest real equity into our projects. We structure investor safeguards and risk protections, and act as the fiduciary for our EB-5 investors.
THIS COMPANY OVERVIEW IS NOT AN OFFER TO SELL OR A SOLICITATION TO BUY ANY SECURITIES OF THE COMPANY. IT CONTAINS FORWARD LOOKING STATEMENTS, IT IS ONLY A BRIEF SUMMARY, IS INHERENTLY INCOMPLETE, IS FOR INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY, IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE, AND SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS PROVIDING SUFFICIENT INFORMATION TO EVALUATE ANY INVESTMENT IN THE COMPANY. ANY SECURITIES WHICH MAY BE OFFERED BY THE COMPANY SHALL BE DONE SO ONLY BY MEANS OF A CONFIDENTIAL PRIVATE PLACEMENT MEMORANDUM AND OTHER DEFINITIVE DOCUMENTS IN COMPLIANCE WITH APPLICABLE SECURITIES LAWS.